Saturday, January 5, 2013

2013 Please be good to me !!!

It's 2013year now... Since last year 2012 of october after outing with you den we never keep in touch with each other anymore !! My feel to you almost 0 No More** but after that I decided to add you up at my facebook but still the same things nothing changing !!! hmm so I'd give up on you 

Know what, somebody appear in my life again !! guess who's that ... The 7131 
I thought after he chase me on the august den you shouldn't contact me anymore but who knows that on the new year eve something happening both of us again ... It seems like this love wouldn't END UP** 

You loved me last time and till now !!!!! You never wants to near me ,You afraid and You get jealous of other guy close to me ... 

No matter how long we didn't meet but we still love each other .. Is that weird or it's fate both of us ? 
I can't find it out the answer !!!!! Can I really accept you back ? 
hmm I wants to know how long can you love me ? I afraid to trust you again, you been hurt me once twice and more than that ... Be with you ,do I really get all those happiness ? 

I don't wanna waste anytime on a guy especially ex bf ,if you really change for me !!! 
And love me till forever ,maybe it can be consider of it ... At my this age no more playing around, I'm 18 now !!! I don't want to waste my time at a guy who are not worth it anymore .... 

No comments:

Post a Comment