Hi to my blog ~ I'm back again... I'm here to vent
I'm having a complicated situation right now ~ quiet hurt and pain every night
I miss you everyday and the most painful for missing u is at night... Ppl who gets hurt in deep will understand how's the feeling, I thought after avoid and reject from you is a good choices...
What is love? I dont know actually... nobody know love, love is always complicated for human's
We don't really understand sometime... everybody need love for their life ,need somebody beside and loving just like puppies needs pampered
I can't give a guarantee that how long do I loving you, as I know right now I love u so much...
maybe is just for few year loving you or more than that...
Sometimes, I really dont know what I one and what am I thinking on my mind...
I'm afraid with many thing's but does not telling to other, we dont need to tell our story
what was happening is always in our mind ,is just like memory card sometimes it may repeat the imagine
Surrounding of my friend's I hoped they will appreciate what they have now and happy to live with their life
no matter there's how hard to solve the problem sure have a way to solve it
No comments:
Post a Comment