Yst went out around 2pm noon off to dp
eat, movie, girls shop
DAM so suffer for drinking the tea.
After tat went to watch the street
AWESOME movie and the little boy and his father are so adorable
I wish to have a son like him. haha lol
8pm went back
havin shower ,make up den off to movida
cousin sheryl msg ask me going to movida later?
Of course I'm hehe
I tot she was with her bf and friends
who knows, so "SUEY" she was with somebody that I dislike
but after tat all I was dancin with him and others
I drank lots ,almost drunk
then vomit at outside and drink lime juice only feels better
Thx you for take care of me, buddies :)
After tat all cousin msg and call me to go her place
I guess is he call cousin to msg me
he ask me anybody fetch u back? and tell me tat his car was putting at outside
and he take out of his keys and show me he was driving mercedez
my mind was thinking so wat? looks like show off *FUCK*
Hmmm You're gone in my life. Dont try to near me anymore
Cause im not trying to trust you and wont do such of stupid things to u some more
Besides, Its Awesome Yst had fun with darling
and see you all have partner I really happy for you all yst ;) *CHEEZ*
Love you all ooh Muackx
Lastly, Happy Birthday To Me
Hope my life will change to better and all the best in my studies ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment